The large majority of our orders are shipped within 5 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services, and you can track your order online after it is shipped. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO DELIVERING YOUR ORDER ACCURATELY, IN GOOD CONDITION, AND ALWAYS ON TIME.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We currently deliver to more than 750 cities across India. Click here to check Pin Codes we deliver to
- As mentioned above, we ship most items within 3-5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment*.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations