Amla Emblica Officinalis 750mg
Bahera Terminalia Belerica 750mg
Harar Terminalia Chebula 750mg
Giloy Tinospora Cordifolia 250mg
Aloevera Aloe Barbadensis 250mg Dosage:
Children above 10 Years: 1 to 2 Teaspoonful Thrice A Day.
Adult: 2 To 4 Teaspoonfuls Thrice a Day.
Or As Directed By The Physician.
May Be Mixed With Water or Fruit Juice or Taken Directly.
Storage: Store in Cool, Dark & Dry Place.
Do Not Refrigerate After Opening.
Shake Well Before Use
Safe Ayurvedic Patent Product.
- Amla is a fruit in vitamin C that builds immunity and an effective antioxidant that removes harmful toxins from the body
- Vibhitaki acts as a blood purifier and curbs haemorrhage
- Haritaki has five rasas, or tastes, being sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent.
- Aloevera is very useful in indigestion, acidity, stomachache, constipation, dysentery with mucus, ulcers, intestinal swelling, appendix and heartburn.
- Giloy is used in chronic fever, gouts, vomiting, cardiac debility, skin diseases, anemia, cough, jaundice, seminal weakness, leprosy.